Website Designer + WordPress Wondress
You’re passionate about your business and want to share it with the world.
Helping entrepreneurs and small business owners stand out from the crowd with kick ass websites + awesome design + proven business strategies is what I love to do.
Giving a damn
I believe in giving people more than they expect and treating others the way I want to be treated. That’s just the way I was raised.
Thank you for going to all this trouble. I just thought you might have a quick idea. Silly me…..I should have known you’d go to the ends of the earth to figure it out. You are so sweet…..
That’s why I love you so.”
– Kelli Spencer
A little intuition never hurts
In addition to being super nice and awfully fun to work with, I’m wildly intuitive. But don’t let that term freak you out. I’m not psychic. I don’t see dead people. And I cannot read your mind. Thank God, right?
This intuitiveness is similar to what you might call a “gut feeling”. I’ve been this way for as long as I can remember, it just took me a while to realize it carried over into my work, but what a tremendous impact it’s made! Ever since my professional career began after graduating college, colleagues have been amazed at my ability to nail down a single concept and receive almost immediate approval.
Who knew that didn’t happen for everyone? It seems it just happens, and I’m beyond grateful for it. It makes creative projects easier for me and easier for my clients. Can I guarantee it’ll happen on every project? Nope. But there’s a pretty good chance it will, and if it does, I guarantee that’ll make us both happy!
I love to have fun. I love sarcastic humor (like Grumpy Old Men, Grumpier Old Men, and Tommy Boy… my three favorite movies). And stupid humor (like crazy funny memes on the internet, and Beavis and Butthead). I love being a smartass. And I love to laugh.
Laughter really is the best medicine.
So what am I doing when I’m not working?
In my free time, you’ll more than likely find me hanging out with my littles. My sons are my whole world. They really are amazing little people and being their mom is the most important job I’ve ever been given. And I’m lucky enough to spend a great deal of time with Gram – my super witty grandmother who’s full of love, an amazingly good cook, awesome great-grandma to my boys, and never passes up the chance to make a sarcastic joke… that might be where I get it from 😉 And I love, love, love to go fishing, hunting, camping… pretty much anything outdoors.
Here’s a list with some of my favorite things (not in any particular order)….
- My boys.
- Being in the boat on a beautiful sunny day catching fish and a tan. But fishing in the rain isn’t bad either, the old saying “a bad day fishing beat beats a good day of work any day” holds true.
- Ice fishing and spearing.
- Sitting in a field or near the edge of a pond waiting for the geese or ducks to come in.
- Sitting in my deer stand waiting for the elusive 30 pointer to show up (you’d have to be from Minnesota or Wisconsin to get the humor there).
- A good long hike through the woods, especially along Minnesota’s North Shore. It’s good for the soul.
- Sitting by the campfire with a bottle of beer. Also good for the soul.
- Laying on the lounge chair on a warm, sunny day soaking up the sunshine. Makes my inner lizard incredibly happy.
- Star gazing.
- Catching a glimpse of the Northern Lights.
- The ocean. While it’s rare I get to see it, there’s nothing more relaxing than having some coffee watching the waves in the morning or laying on the beach with a fruity drink soaking up the afternoon sun. Pretty sure that’s what heaven is made of.
- My amazing best friends. I hit the jackpot in the best friend department. I’m a lucky girl. And I absolutely adore all four of them!
- Cooking and baking.
- Gardening – both food and flowers.
- Organic food. I’m wildly passionate about good food.
- Helping others – whether that be humans or animals. Helping others and making the world a better and happier place is another thing I’m super passionate about.